Friday, February 1, 2013

Website is up!


So, I've finally got www.judemire.com up and running!

But big deal, right?  I mean, what does it do?  Does it do anything?  Does it know any tricks?

Okay, that's a fair question.  For the most part, it's a hub.  Hub's aren't so tricky.  There's not a lot of flash and dazzle, or even content, on the webpage itself.  It's not there for that.  Think of it as the glue that sticks all my online stuff together.  From here you can see what I'm up to everywhere else.  Everywhere else is where the action is.

Every Monday is an image inspired mini-story.  Either on my blog here or audio versions on YouTube.  Mini-stories are short scenes, fragments really, of stories that are pulled from some image I found online and got inspired by.  They vary wildly from genre to genre, or might not even be genre at all.  Funny, serious, action, creepy... They're all over the map and lots of fun to write.

Wednesday is my weekly photography experiment.  No idea where this is going to lead.  Again, pictures that inspire me and why.

I'm resuming my long neglected fantasy series, The Sundered Veil, as a weekly serial story.  It's a world of swords and sorcery and follows the progression of a reckless young warrior through his being disfigured and turning to a life of magic.  Every Thursday, expect strange worlds and weekly cliffhangers.

I'll be posting pics on my tumblr, tweeting story quotes, sharing interesting content from authors/friends I know, and blogging about anything I feel like.

I'll also be keeping everyone posted on the progress of my two main projects; writing a series of mythological super-hero stories for Griot Enterprises series, The Horsemen, and finishing up the last story in my horror anthology, Nest of Scars.

One thing the webpage will do is let you know what readings I'm planning on attending so you can come out and hear me in person if you're so inclined. 

I might even buy you a drink if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment