Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Back Around



So I've managed to get out from under work long enough to re-tool this here blog so it's a bit less ominous, write a few things so I'm ahead of the game, and figure it's time to get this ball rolling again.

Where have I been?  Well, that frame shop thing I was working on has turned out quite well and has been kicking my ass with orders since November.  It's finally slowing down a bit so I can get back to some of the life I used to have.  You know, doing actual creative things once in a while.

I can't guarantee this blog won't fall off the face of the earth next November when the orders for the holiday start pouring in again, but with any luck I'll be able to keep it on life support.  Cross your fingers.  Here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment