Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Creatures I've been attacked by...



For anyone who was ever interested (and I know you all are) here is a list of creatures that have attacked, tried to inflict damage, bitten, clawed, swatted, or poisoned me.

Dog (domestic and wild, small and large, bites, blood)
Cat (domestic, venomous scratch, bite, blood. ~yes people, cat claws are venomous, look it up)
Hamster (bites, blood)
Wild Rat (attempted bite, multiple times, different rats)
Rabbit (bite, blood)
Turkey (female-multiple, pecked, a lot...)
Dogface Pufferfish (bite, blood)
Iguana (bite, whipped with tail)
African Monitor Lizard (attempted bite)
Squirrel (threw nuts and sticks at me, may have been playful)
Anole Lizard (bite, no damage, they're tiny)
Lionfish (spines, poisoned, and bite, bastard.)
Cow (chased, more than once, different cows.)
Bull (attacked a bus I was riding, touched his horn waving my arm out the window to annoy him)
Goose (chased and pecked)
Crows (multiple, dive bombed, pecked)
Macaw (bitten, blood, she started it)
Pincer Crab (clawed)
Tiger (knocked me down, jumped on me, rubbed sharp tiger teeth on my neck)
Bullfrog (bite, unusually cranky)
Sea Anemone (stung, poisoned)
Wasps (stung, many species, many times)
Spiders (bitten, many species, many times)
Bees (stung, many species, many times)
Cottonmouth (attacked, chased, didn't like being poked with stick)
Polecat (bitten, blood)
Undetermined snakes (attacked, chased)
Goat (rammed, also cranky)
Freshwater Stingray (stung, poisoned)
Zebra Moray Eel, Picasso Triggerfish, and other various fish (bite, no damage)
Lovebird (bite, blood, misunderstanding)
Women (bite, claw, scratch, punch, kick, tear out heart, etc... very dangerous, approach with caution)

I think that's everything.  I'll amend the list if more things come to mind, or if more things attack me. 

It is also important to note that despite several VERY close encounters I am, evidently, not offensive to skunks.

Skunks: They dig me.

No comments:

Post a Comment